So...I decided to start this blog after stumbling across several running blogs from other area runners. My speed is not what qualifies me...my passion is my drive. I run at least five days per week and I try to keep my mileage between 28-34 miles/week. I run at a moderate pace for most of my runs.
I am 29 (30 in October!!) with three children (ages 3, 5 and 10). I work full time and have only two more weeks in an evening MBA program at Wake Forest. WAHOO!!!! (Try reading standing up at your kitchen table just so you won't fall asleep!) I then plan to pursue a completely different career path and start training for the Chicago Marathon next year. My forte is long distance running but I must admit I like a good sprint every now and then! I typically run in the morning but train in the heat when necessary. I started running three years ago when my little girl was born. I was VERY tired of carrying weight on my body and simply started running for weight loss. Slowly I became addicted. I started walking/jogging. Then simply jogging. Now I would like to say that every now and then I actually RUN!
I will try different things with my blog...they won't ALL be about running...but I do plan to post some general information about my daily workouts/runs. I do have other things (three that breathe to be more precise) that occupy my time and will refer to those along the way as well!
I will update the blog periodically so stay tuned...ENJOY!
About Me
- runningfever79
- Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
- Love running. Love attention. Love food. And LOVE ME SOME GOD!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wonderful blog! you are lovely & a great writer.. good luck with the competition..
ReplyDeletedolly howard
What an inspiration you are! I think the only time I run these days is if I'm being chased.
ReplyDelete