I know, I know...writer's block.
Just in case you care:
Rest on Monday
Medium run in am on Tuesday with cross-training/speed work in pm
Medium run in am on Wednesday with core/strength building in pm
Tempo run in am on Thursday
Speed work and strength training on Friday
Long run on Saturday
Easy run in am on Sunday
Rest on Monday
Also, this week, I am packing in the protein, veggies and fruits. I am carbed out! I must also concentrate on hydrating appropriately. I need to make sure a "pee attack" doesn't happen in the middle of a race and that is becoming more of an issue now that I am carrying water bottles on my hips. I plan to hold off on bottle two on my next long run and see if this helps.
Oh, and I did have one exciting thing happen to me on my last long run...a dog chased me. I have never been interested in hurdling but I definitely think I may have a future in it!
I will update my blog more eloquently next time but, for now, run on.
About Me
- runningfever79
- Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
- Love running. Love attention. Love food. And LOVE ME SOME GOD!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment